A warm welcome to the club of the “First and Last of the Real Sports Cars” – the Morgan.
The Morgan Sports Car Club of NZ encourages all New Zealand Morgan enthusiasts to join our membership. All that is required is to complete the New Member/Owner Form and pay your subscription. This will also ensure that your vehicle is on the NZ Register.
Active membership can be enjoyed on a number of personal levels and involvement. You may well be happy just to receive news of what the club is doing and planned activities. The club offers a wide range of activities with a focus on social happenings that serve different interests:
- Sunday runs to different venues for lunch. These often embark from Auckland, however members in other locations do get together for local runs.
- Tours from one to fifteen days in the North or South Islands.
- International tours such as the Morgan tour of the west coast of USA.
- Classic Car club displays such as the annual Ellerslie Intermarque Concours d’Elegance
- Car sport events such as gymkhanas and fun trials
- Annual General Meeting is held at different locations and the club attempts to move the location each year to ensure regional participation by members.