The Morgan Sports Car Club of New Zealand is for enthusiasts of Morgan cars. The club has a membership of around 200 and organises events in both the North and South Islands throughout the year.
We offer a wide range of activities with a focus on social happenings that serve different interests:
- Sunday runs to different venues for lunch. These often emulate from Auckland, however members in other locations do get together for local runs.
- Tours from one to fifteen days in the North or South Islands with even longer national tours by overseas Morgan owners that members can join.
- International tours such as the Morgan tour of the west coast of USA.
- Classic Car club displays such as the annual Ellerslie Intermarque Concours d'Elegance
- Car sport events such as gymkhanas and fun trials
- One of the high points of our year is the annual gathering for the AGM which usually incorporates scenic tours, car displays, dinners and social events.
Members are welcome to come up with and plan activities that compliment the club calendar.